What Are Starbucks Cold Foam Drinks?
The Starbucks cold foam is a great cold drink. The drink is very creamy and can be used with a straw or a spoon.
The Starbucks cold foam provides the energy needed to get through your day. And the drink has a pleasant taste that will not disappoint you.
They are available in two varieties: cold foam and iced coffee. The foam consists of a foam layer and the dairy flavor, while the iced coffee is made from the foam layer and iced coffee.
If you want to know more, check out this post.
Full List of Starbucks Cold Foam Drinks
- Iced Americano with Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Foam
- Iced Salted Caramel Mocha with Cold Foam
- Iced Mocha with Raspberry Cold Foam
- Pink Drink with Unsweetened Cold Foam
- Iced London Fog Tea Latte with Cold Foam
- Iced Matcha Tea Latte with Cold Foam
- Iced Vanilla Latte with Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Foam
- Violet Drink with Cold Foam
- Irish Cream Cold Brew
- Salted Caramel Cream Cold Brew
- Iced White Chocolate Mocha
- Nitro Cold Brew with Pumpkin Cream Cold Foam
- Pink Drink with Cold Foam
- Cold Brew with Cascara Cold Foam
Facts About Cold Foam Starbucks Drinks
- Cold foam drinks are made from coffee beans roasted at high temperatures.
- Cold foam drinks are a mixture of ice cream, milk, and coffee. They are usually served chilled and come in different flavors.
- Cold foam beverages use ice cubes and carbonated water to keep them cold.
- The name “cold foam” comes from the foamy texture of the drink when shaken.
- The cold foam contains less caffeine than regular coffee. So you don’t need to drink as much to feel energized.
- The cold foam also has a lower acidity level, making it easier to digest.
14 Starbucks Cold Foam Drinks
1. Iced Americano with Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Foam
Iced Americano with vanilla sweet cream is a delicious drink made from coffee beans, milk, ice, and a creamy blend of flavors.
The drink contains espresso, steamed milk, and whipped cream. The result is a delicious drink that tastes like a milkshake.
It is a great drink for anyone who loves the vanilla sweet cream cold foam and wants to try something new. It also tastes amazing, and it is a drink you can enjoy any time of year.
2. Iced Salted Caramel Mocha with Cold Foam
It is one of the most popular drinks at Starbucks. This drink is made with iced caramel mocha coffee with cold foam.
The foamy texture comes from the cold espresso shot. The saltiness comes from the added salt.
It would be best to consider adding this to the list of drinks you can enjoy, hot or cold, by ordering it as an iced drink.
3. Iced Mocha with Raspberry Cold Foam
It is one of the most popular drinks at Starbucks. It comes in two variants: iced mocha and iced mocha with cold raspberry foam.
It is a delicious drink made from iced mocha coffee mixed with raspberry syrup and whipped cream. The raspberry syrup adds a sweet flavor, while the raspberry foam gives the drink pink.
It is a great summer treat!
4. Pink Drink with Unsweetened Cold Foam
Pink drink with unsweetened cold foam is a refreshing drink made from fruit juice and soda water. This drink is great for summertime when you want something cool and light.
It is a drink the Starbucks cafe created to please their customers. They are both refreshing and delicious.
If you are intrigued by this drink, be sure to try it the next time you visit the Starbucks cafe.
5. Iced London Fog Tea Latte with Cold Foam
This drink is a classic combination of tea and milk. It tastes delicious and is easy to make at home.
Iced London Fog Tea Latte with cold foam is a delicious drink for those who love iced coffee drinks. The ingredients include milk, sugar, vanilla syrup, and espresso powder.
6. Iced Matcha Tea Latte with Cold Foam
It is one of my favorite drinks at Starbucks. It is delicious and refreshing. If you like matcha tea, then you should try this drink.
This drink is made from matcha green tea powder mixed with milk, sugar, and ice cream. The drink has a creamy texture that makes it taste like a milkshake.
7. Iced Vanilla Latte with Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Foam
It is a delicious drink that will give you the energy you need to get through your day. It comes in two versions: sweet vanilla cream and chocolate syrup.
It is a delicious drink made from coffee beans, milk, ice, and whipped cream. This drink has become popular at Starbucks due to its unique taste and creamy texture.
8. Violet Drink with Cold Foam
The Violet Drink with Cold Foams is a great way to start your morning. They are made with nonfat milk and vanilla extract.
And they provide you with the energy needed for the rest of your day.The drink contains violet syrup, which has been used for centuries in Japan to help relax people.
9. Irish Cream Cold Brew
It is a delicious drink that is perfect for those who love coffee but don’t like the bitterness of regular coffee. It is made by combining espresso beans with cream and sugar.
Starbucks Irish Cream Brew with Cold foam is a delicious coffee drink from Starbucks. The regular foam is made from espresso beans, milk, and cream.
This drink is perfect for those who want something sweet after breakfast.
10. Salted Caramel Cream Cold Brew
It is a delicious coffee drink made from the Starbucks Frappuccino Blended Beverage line. This beverage contains sweet caramel syrup, whipped cream, and ice.
The ingredients include vanilla bean paste, caramel flavoring, milk, brown sugar, and espresso. It also has a frothy texture due to the use of stiff foam.
It is one of my favorite menu drinks. It tastes like caramel and heavy cream with a hint of saltiness.
11. Iced White Chocolate Mocha
If you like white chocolate mocha drinks, then you will love this one! It tastes like the real thing but without any calories. This drink is perfect if you want something sweet after lunch or dinner.
Starbucks iced white chocolate mocha with cold foam is a delicious drink (as is the Starbucks Hazelnut drink!) made from Starbucks’ signature blend of rich coffee flavor, creamy milk, and sweet white chocolate sauce.
The nonfat foam adds a refreshing touch to the hot beverage. This drink has a caffeine level of 20 mg per 8 fl oz serving.
12. Nitro Cold Brew with Pumpkin Cream Cold Foam
It is one of the best drinks I have ever tasted. It tastes like pumpkin pie without all the calories! It is delicious and refreshing.
The coffee is then brewed using nitrogen to create a rich, creamy head. And combines with the flavors of pureed pumpkin and vanilla bean for a smooth, delicious beverage.
I love this drink because it boosts energy and helps me stay focused throughout the day.
13. Pink Drink with Cold Foam
The pink drink with cold foam is a delicious drink that will give you all the nutrients you need. This drink is made up of raspberry syrup, vanilla bean ice cream, strawberry puree, and milk.
The ingredients of this drink are all-natural and organic.
14. Cold Brew with Cascara Cold Foam
Cold brew coffee with cold foam cascara is made from cold water and ground coffee beans. The process takes place at room temperature, which allows the caffeine to extract into the water.
It produces a smoother taste and less bitterness compared to hot brewed coffee. If you like the taste of cold brew but don’t want to wait for it to cool down, then you should try the stronger foam version.
It tastes like a regular cold brew but without all the waiting time. You can find them at most Starbucks locations.
I hope you will give this summer drink a try and enjoy it. And if you are looking for a good quality foam drink, Starbucks is the place for you.
Their type of foam drinks are delicious, and the price is reasonable. You can’t go wrong with the foam drinks to give you that extra energy boost or please your sweet tooth.