Dutch bros soft top recipe | ingredients
The dutch bros is a delicious coffee drink with smooth fluffy milk foam on top and a rich, creamy taste.
It is by mixing hot water with instant coffee powder, sugar, and condensed milk. The resulting mixture is then poured into a glass or cup and topped off with whipped cream. Read more here Does Starbucks Really Have The Best Whipped Cream?
The dutch bros coffee recipes are straightforward to make at home. It is best to serve chilled in the summer months.
- 1/2 cup of instant coffee powder
- 3 cups of boiling water
- One can (12 oz) of evaporated milk.
- One tablespoon of powdered sugar
- Whipped cream for topping
Dutch bros coffee nutritional information
Dutch bros coffee is 100% Arabica Coffee grown by farmers in Africa, Asia, and South America.
- All the beans are well-roasted.
- All the beans are well-tested for pesticide residues.
- All beans come from farms that use sustainable farming practices.
- All beans contain no artificial flavors, colors, preservatives, or sweeteners. Find out here What Is Starbucks Sweet Cream.
- All beans were hand-selected for flavor and aroma.
Dutch bros coffee’s nutritional information includes calories, fat, carbohydrates, protein, fiber, sugar, cholesterol, caffeine, and allergen info.
The dutch bros-coffee nutrition facts per serving,
- 100 calories
- Fat: 5 grams
- Carbs: 0 gram
- Protein: 1 gram
- Nutrition Facts
- Serving Size: 1 cup
Where can you buy a soft top?
You can buy this product online through Amazon.com for iced drinks like Dutch bros. You can also find these products in your local grocery store.
Some coffee shops sell soft tops as well.
Dutch bros – For everyone!
Dutch bros golden eagle recipe
These fantastic recipes will help you make your homemade dutch bros.
Dutch Bros Golden Eagle Drink is a coffee beverage created in 2010 by the Dutch Brothers Coffee Company. It is available at any retail store throughout the United States.
The heavy cream on top gives this drink a thick mouthfeel, making it like a milkshake. It also contains vanilla flavorings, caramel color, and cinnamon flavoring.
Nutritional facts for the dutch bros golden eagle drink include calories, fat, carbs, protein, fiber, sugars, cholesterol, caffeine, allergens, etc.
- 1 cup of Dutch bros instant coffee powder
- 4 cups of water
- 1 cup of heavy whipping cream
- Two tablespoons of granulated sugar
- Cinnamon flavoring
- Vanilla Flavoring
- Caramel coloring
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend until frothy.
- Pour into a tall glass and serve.
The Dutch bros golden eagle recipe Ingredients are easy to find at any grocery store.
You can use regular milk instead of heavy whipping cream if you prefer.
If you want to try out other flavors like chocolate or strawberry, add them to the mix when blending.
Dutch bro basic tea recipes
Dutch bro basic tea recipes are simple recipes for making traditional Dutch Bro (Dutch style black tea) at home.
These recipes use only natural ingredients like herbs, fruits, vegetables, spices, and teas.
It is a healthy drink that helps keep you hydrated while providing a refreshing taste. It can be a vegan drink as well.
Nutritional Facts of the dutch bro basic tea recipes include calories, fat, carbohydrates, protein, fiber, sugar, sodium, vitamins A, C, E, K, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, zinc, copper, and manganese.
- 6 cups of water
- One teaspoon of dried mint leaves
- One teaspoon of dried lemon balm leaves
- One teaspoon of fresh ginger root
- One teaspoon of dried chamomile flowers
- One teaspoon of dried spearmint leaves
- One teaspoon of ground cloves
- One teaspoon of ground nutmeg
- One teaspoon of ground cardamom seeds
- One teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- One teaspoon of ground fennel seeds
- One teaspoon of crushed coriander seeds
- Bring 6 cups of water to boil.
- Add all the ingredients except for the spices.
- Let simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Strain out any solids and discard them.
- Serve hot.
The Dutch bro tea drinks are easy to make at home and are perfect for relaxing after a long day.
They have a strong herbal scent and flavor. And the drink is served in small glasses or mugs.
Dutch bros coffee – Cold Brew + whip cream
This recipe is a cold brew made with Dutch bros instant coffee. It is a great way to enjoy coffee without heating a pot of hot water.
Cold brew coffee has been around since the early 1900s but has become popular recently.
The foamy, silky yet marshmallow-like cream flavor is reminiscent of a milkshake.
Nutritional facts of this recipe include calories, fat, carb, protein, fiber, sodium, caffeine, vitamins A, B12, D, E, K, folate, pantothenic acid, niacin, riboflavin, thiamine, vitamin C, calcium, iron, phosphorus, potassium, copper, and manganese.
- 3 cups of Dutch bros instant java
- 8 ounces of whole milk
- 2 cups of ice cubes
- 1/2 cup of Dutch bros vanilla bean syrup
- One tablespoon of Dutch bros caramel syrup
- 1/2 cup whipped cream
- In a large pitcher, combine the Dutch bro’s java, milk, caramel syrup, and vanilla bean syrup.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- When ready to serve, pour over ice in a chilled mug.
- Top with whipped cream and garnish with a sprig of mint.
The beverage can be drunk in an afternoon, pick me up, or as a post-workout treat.
You can also create your custom blend by adding different syrups and extracts.
Dutch bros copycat recipes
This recipe has a base drink called “Dutch bro,” a classic Dutch-style black tea. This recipe uses the same flavors as the original Dutch bro’s menu.
Dutch bros-coffee nutrition facts for copycat recipes include calories, fat, carbohydrate, protein, fiber, salt, caffeine, vitamins A and C, iron, and manganese.
- 4 cups of boiling water
- One bag of Dutch bros black tea (or other types)
- 1 cup of caramel flavored syrup
- 1 cup of icing sugar syrup
- 1 cup of cold foam cream
- Two grams of sugar
- Pour 4 cups of boiling water into a teapot.
- Allow it to cool down completely.
- Add the tea bags and steep for 5 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags and allow the liquid to cool down completely. Strain and discard the tea bags.
- Combine the caramel syrup and icing sugar syrup in a bowl. Mix well.
- Add the cooled tea to the mixture and stir until combined.
- Divide between two tall glasses filled with ice.
- Top each glass with two tablespoons of cold foam cream.
- Garnish with a sprig or two of mint.
- Enjoy your Dutch bro’s copycat recipe!
The drink is perfect for a warm summer evening or when you want something refreshing on a chilly winter day.
Dutch coffee with sweet foam
The dutch coffee with sweet foam is a 2021-03-22 · Recipe Highlights · Dutch bros coffee · The dutch bros coffee cookbook.
The drink is a classic Dutch-style coffee that combines a frothy topping with a rich espresso base.
It’s a great way to start the day or end the night.
Many coffee lovers loved this drink so much that they created their copycat recipe.
Dutch bros coffee nutrition facts for copycats recipes include calories, fat, carbohydrate, protein, fiber, and sodium.
- 1 cup of Dutch bros coffee
- 1 cup of hot water
- One teaspoon of granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- One teaspoon of vanilla extract
- A few drops of orange blossom water
- Brew the coffee according to package directions.
- Place the brewed coffee in a small saucepan.
- Heat the coffee over medium heat while stirring.
- Stir in the sugar until dissolved.
- Bring the coffee to a boil and then reduce the heat to low.
- Continue to simmer the coffee for about 10 minutes.
- While the coffee is simmering, prepare the whipped cream.
- Whisk together the whipping cream, vanilla extract, and orange blossom water in a large bowl.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.
- When ready to serve, remove the whipped cream from the refrigerator.
- Serve the coffee topped with whipped cream.
Enjoy your copycat recipe for the dutch coffee with sweet foamy topping. Please give us a thumbs up and share it with others if you like this recipe.
Check out also this article wherein we discussed more How To Make Starbucks Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Foam At Home!
The final verdict
The Dutch Bros menu and recipes are changing.
We have put together a list of all the current ingredients and nutritional information.
We hope that our copycat recipes will help you create delicious drinks as good as those served by the original restaurant.
If you have any questions about this recipe, please ask them in the comments section below.
We hope you enjoyed our copycat recipe for the Dutch Bros coffee recipes.
Read Next: Why Is My Coffee Creamer Chunky?