Cinnamon dolce sprinkles Starbucks.
The Starbucks cinnamon dolce is a coffee drink with a heavy cream vanilla syrup and a pinch of ground cinnamon.
This drink was first introduced in the United States on October 27, 2013, as part of their fall menu. It was also then released in Canada and Australia in 2014.
The cinnamon dolce is available at all Starbucks stores worldwide.
This cold coffee drink is very delicious and sweet.
It tastes like a dessert with vanilla syrup and cinnamon powder sprinkled on top.
It contains only 150 calories per cup.
- Sweet cinnamon syrup
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- Dark roast coffee or decaf coffee
- Vanilla extract
- Milk powder
- Cinnamon Whisk heavy cream
How do I order a cinnamon dolce?
To order a cinnamon dolce latte at Starbucks, say “cinnamon dolce” when ordering.
The barista will ask for your drink preference, then add milk and sugar. If you want extra whipped cream, ask for it!
If you don’t have any toppings, the barista can prepare one for you.
When is the best time to have a cinnamon dolce drink?
The best time to have a Cinnamon Dolce drink is when you want to feel relaxed and refreshed (and a Starbucks Peach Drink for the refreshing feel! 🙂 ).
It is usually at night after dinner or during the weekend.
Some people enjoy having this drink before bedtime.
What are some other drinks that taste similar to a cinnamon dolce latte?
Many hot beverages taste similar to a Cinnamon Dolce Latte.
Some examples include:
- The pumpkin spice latte
This recipe has natural flavorings such as nutmeg, gingerbread spices, and cinnamon.
Then with a blend of espresso, steamed milk, pumpkin puree, and pumpkin pie spice.
How to make it at home?
- You can try making a Pumpkin Spice Latte by adding pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice to your favorite latte recipe.
- Or, you can use store-bought pumpkin spice lattes instead.
- For example, if you’re looking for a healthier alternative, you can try using almond milk instead of regular milk.
- And, if you’d rather avoid artificial flavors altogether, you can opt for a homemade version.
- The mocha frappuccino
This recipe is best enjoyed at night because it includes chocolate chips and caramel sauce.
It is made easy from espresso, steamed milk, and cocoa powder.
How to make this at home?
- All you need is a blender and a few ingredients.
- First, place the cocoa powder into a blender.
- Then, add steamed milk and espresso.
- Finally, mix everything until smooth.
- Next, pour the mixture into a tall glass and garnish with whipped cream and caramel sauce.
- Then, enjoy!
- The caramel macchiato
This coffee recipe is very creamy and rich. The caramel that blends with the coffee gives it an amazing flavor.
It’s made correctly by blending brewed coffee with caramel syrup.
How to make a caramel macchiato?
- Start by brewing a strong pot of coffee.
- After brewing, add 1/4 cup of caramel syrup to the mug.
- Stir well to combine.
- Top off the beverage with whipped cream and drizzle with more caramel syrup.
- You can add some store-bought vanilla syrup too.
- Stir well and enjoy!
- The gingerbread latte
One of Starbucks’ best coffee recipe recipes is their Gingerbread Latte. It is with real gingerbread spices like molasses, ginger, cloves, and cinnamon.
Gingerbread latte is perfect for those who love warm holiday treats.
How to make a gingerbread latte at home?
- The best way to make a Gingerbread Latte at home is to use a mocha syrup instead of sugar.
- If you do not want to make your syrup, you can buy one from any grocery store.
- To make a delicious mocha syrup, add 1/2 cup of hot water to a small saucepan and mix 2 tablespoons of instant coffee granules into the mixture.
- Bring the mixture to a boil for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Let the mixture cool completely, then strain out the coffee grounds.
- Add 1 tablespoon of milk powder and stir until dissolved.
- Store the syrup in a sealed container in the refrigerator.
- The apple cider spiced latte
- The sweet cream latte
- The vanilla bean latte
- The chocolate dough latte
- The salted caramel latte
- The mango coconut latte
- The chai tea latte
- The peppermint hot
Starbucks iced cinnamon dolce latte copycat
This recipe has a ground cinnamon whisk and a latte without espresso. You can make this recipe by yourself at home.
What are the ingredients to make this recipe?
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons dark roast coffee (or decaf)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2-3 ounces heavy whipping cream
- In a small bowl, combine the cinnamon and vanilla extract.
- Stir until well combined.
- Add the coffee and stir again.
- Add the sugar and stir once more.
- Pour into a glass and garnish with whipped cream if desired.
Cinnamon crunch toast recipe
This cinnamon crunch toast recipe is a great way to start your day right! It’s easy to make and will give you plenty of energy to get through the rest of your morning routine.
The best part is it only takes 10 minutes to prepare so you won’t spend hours in the kitchen.
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- 1/4 cup water
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Spread onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool, then enjoy!
The cinnamon dolce is a drink that all ages can enjoy. It has a sweet taste with a hint of spice.
Cinnamon dolce is a great drink for any occasion. It is easy to make and serve it hot or cold.
This drink is also very healthy. Cinnamon contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties.
It is also low in calories and fat.